Monday, June 22, 2009

Invitation for a Donation

I've been hard at work with my fundraising, fundraising, FUNDRAISING!

but, in this economy I am very concerned that I will not be able to make my minimum goal of
$2,500 (yes, two thousand five hundred dollars) in order to participate in the Southern California 50 Mile MS Challenge Walk. (read my story here)

I had an idea.

A few months ago, Aimée over at Under the High Chair asked if I could help her out with her son's 1st birthday party invitation. I've never met Aimée, we just started to get to know each other through our blogs (love hers!). So, I ended up making a cute invite, and she gave her son a fabulous 1st birthday party.

Then, I got an email from a reader who loved the Aimée's invite, asking if I would make an invite for her daughter. Yes, of course!


every little girl deserves a pink princess party


But this time, a stroke of brilliance! Let's swap the invitation design for a
donation!

Thus, my idea was born.

I am offering everyone an Invitation for a Donation. Here is what you will get:
  • high quality PDF emailed to you (for free) that you can print out at home
  • two invitations come on an 8.5" x 11" sheet
  • your invitation will be a 4" x 6" flat card, sized for an A6 envelope
  • invitation can be for any occasion, can also include a photograph that you send me

Here is what you can do for me:


baptism invitation for a brand new baby boy


Well, I guess that is it. Do you have any questions? Do you need an invite? email me abigailee2@gmail.com.

surfer girl party! imagine it in blue for a little boy...


And thank you in advance for your generosity.


No comments: