Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Easter!

Easter 2006

We always have a great big Easter celebration with my family. Brunch after church and then, of course, the Easter egg hunt! I do look forward to it each year, although, like Santa Clause, it is getting harder and harder to pass myself off as the Easter Bunny.



This year will be the most difficult by far, mostly because of this Easter Collection of downloadable paper party supplies from Paper & Cake. My daughter knows that I designed these, so, I guess it's either break the news gently? or tell everyone I know to use these so I don't feel so bad that I can't. sniff sniff.

As always, those clever girls at Paper & Cake only charge $5 in their Etsy store... check it out!




9 comments:

Unknown said...

love the soft colors! super cute!

Michelle
http://www.everydaycelebrating.com

Aimée said...

Darling!
Your family is just too darn cute!

Frost said...

everyone looks so happy ahhhh

Carebear said...

Adorable paper products! I'll use them for you, LOL!

SoBella Creations said...

Stopping by via SITS! What a great Etsy Shoppe.

http://sobellacreations.blogspot.com

Bridget said...

We love Easter here too!

ParisPink said...

Stopping by from SITS. I love the crayon box and stickers! Love the pink and green combo to!

Natalia said...

your kids expressions are PRICELESS!

Happy Spring Abby

Tiffany said...

Those are so pretty!