Saturday, November 1, 2008

Desperately Seeking Cake?



Are you living in the Pleasant Hill, California area and in need of an AWESOME cake? Then look no further. My step-sister Maura Houston (also a graphic designer) has recently decided to broaden her horizons and branch out into cake making. Using her existing creative genius, she can make pretty much make anything you can dream up - including shaped cookies and themed cupcakes.

Just check out these recent baked goods she has produced...









Her website is still under construction, mostly because she is so busy making cake, so try her at: maura@persnicketycakes.com... your wish is her command.

8 comments:

michelle said...

those are absolutely amazing! unfortunately i am all the way in virginia. i wish her the best. by the looks of those yummy masterpieces, she will do great.

abigail @ Paper and Cake said...

well, i'm sure they don't have cake in virginia

:)

maybe you should move?

Frost said...

sooo cute lovley

Michelle said...

Wow! These are amazing! Wish I lived closer so I could have one of her cakes at an event!

Mrs. L said...

I wish I lived in that area. Very cute!

Aimée said...

Wow, super creative. Love that sundae!

Saucy said...

The Jelly Belly cake is absolute, pure genius. I lurrve.

Julie said...

I luv those little purses! Too cute!