but, in this economy I am very concerned that I will not be able to make my minimum goal of $2,500 (yes, two thousand five hundred dollars) in order to participate in the Southern California 50 Mile MS Challenge Walk. (read my story here)
I had an idea.
A few months ago, Aimée over at Under the High Chair asked if I could help her out with her son's 1st birthday party invitation. I've never met Aimée, we just started to get to know each other through our blogs (love hers!). So, I ended up making a cute invite, and she gave her son a fabulous 1st birthday party.
Then, I got an email from a reader who loved the Aimée's invite, asking if I would make an invite for her daughter. Yes, of course!
But this time, a stroke of brilliance! Let's swap the invitation design for a donation!
Thus, my idea was born.
I am offering everyone an Invitation for a Donation. Here is what you will get:
- high quality PDF emailed to you (for free) that you can print out at home
- two invitations come on an 8.5" x 11" sheet
- your invitation will be a 4" x 6" flat card, sized for an A6 envelope
- invitation can be for any occasion, can also include a photograph that you send me
Here is what you can do for me:
- post this Invitation for a Donation story on your blog
- go to the National MS Society website and donate on my page - Abigail Barnes - in any amount (just to let you know in advance, I do believe the minimum online donation amount is $10, but I think you can mail a check in for any denomination). And remember, this is tax deductible.
Well, I guess that is it. Do you have any questions? Do you need an invite? email me email@example.com.
And thank you in advance for your generosity.